In a previous blog post, we shared some ideas on how to have a date night without leaving home. In today’s blog and podcast, we want to help couples who are on a budget still find cool and creative ways to spend time together, without breaking the bank.
Here are some of the ideas we cover in the podcast:
- Make dinner by candlelight at home *
- Go for a walk, hike, or a bike ride
- Have grandma take the kids to her house and stay home.
- Do something you did when you were dating, like go out at 2am for a piece of pie.
- Game night – Twister*
- Take a bubble bath together*
- Netflix & Chill*
- Wine by the fire, or fire pit*
- Putt Putt Golf / Driving Range
- Community Theater
- Local school sporting event
- Local museums
- Tour a brewery / winery
- Work out together (rec center)
- Annual state park pass